Here’s a glance at some of the commercial projects currently in development for Mooresville, as listed in the August 2019 Mooresville Planning and Community Development Commercial Project List. Among the highlights are the possibility of two additional restaurants joining Olive Garden in the Costco Shopping Center on Talbert Road.
These projects are in different phases of the planning and approval process. Changes, delays, and project cancellations are possible.
Projects already under construction:
• Olive Garden – under construction [Brawley School Road & Talbert Road]
• Alcove/Langtree Hotel – under construction [Alcove & NW Langtree Road]
• Jet Fitness – under construction [Morrison Plantation Pkwy/Brawley School Road]
Projects in various stages of planning/approval:
• Longhorn Steakhouse – in concept review [Talbert Road‐Costco Shopping Center]
• Culvers Restaurant – construction documents approved [Talbert Road‐Costco Shopping Center]
• Urgent Care at Mooresville Town Square – Sketch Approved [Williamsom Road
• Regency Center Hotel – sketch reviewed; no new submittals [Regency Center Drive]
• Mayhew Promenade Self Storage – CDs approved; rezoning approved [Brawley School Road]
• Bluefield Medical Offices – Concept approved; TIA complete; annexation req’d [Bluefield Road & Regency]
This is just a small sample of dozens of projects on the August 2019 list. Get in touch with me if you’re interested in finding out more info about a construction project going on near you.
Richard Slifkin, Broker/Realtor®
Highgarden Real Estate
Serving the Lake Norman and Charlotte, NC Area, including: China Grove, Concord, Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Huntersville, Landis, Kannapolis, Mooresville, Salisbury, Sherrills Ford and Troutman.